First steps to getting you better
Getting started takes a little time while we collect all the information we need to proceed under these guidelines. This ensures that you and your Chiropractor are empowered with as much information as necessary to bring the results you seek and expect.
Your chiro care should be aligned with the results that you after. So we offer goal orientated care in a realistic time from in particularly take time to outline your options. This will all happen on your first and second visit.
New Patient Promotional Offer
Terms & Conditions
- Our special $49 fee for an Initial Chiropractic Consultation is valid for new patients only and applicable on their first appointment only.
- New patient initial chiropractic consultations must be booked at least 24 hours in advance, and this promotion is not applicable to same day bookings.
- Be sure to mention “I Love My Spine” to secure this promotion. This can be stated when booking your appointment on the phone or through the online booking system.
- Chiropractic care will commence once it has been deemed that your condition can be helped by Chiropractic, and you (the patient) have given full informed consent to proceed.
- Extras eg. X-rays, dry needling, cold laser, and Kinesio taping are an additional cost and not included in the $49.
- Patient under Third Party Claims or Enhanced Care Plans are unable to use this promotion.
Initial visit / getting started
Then after a thorough spinal evaluation care may begin. Getting started may be delayed if further investigation is required, eg X-rays or MRIs.
What to Bring
Please ensure that you bring any information that pertains to your spine including:
- X-rays, DEXA, CT scans, MRIs and their reports
- All medical reports and relevant history
- All medications that you are on or have been taking
- Any vitamins or supplements that you are taking
- Notes from any previous health professionals
Evaluation of Your Spine
A typical Chiropractic exam is a thorough look your posture, muscle tone/tension, nervous system and may include other tests like balance, coordination, reflexes and blood pressure.
From here, your Chiropractor will inform you about what is going on with your body and the various options to get you started with your chiropractic care.
You may require to have X-rays, bone scan or MRI to assist with the direction of your care but we will endeavour to get you started with the least amount of fuss. Be sure if you’re health problems are not something that chiropractic can help with, you will be advised on this initial visit.
Summary of findings and options to start your care
To be proactive in your health care, you need a good understanding of the problem and what is needed to get well. Goals for care can be as simple as addressing the pain that you are in or going the extra mile in ensuring you have great spinal health for future.
Your Chiro Care
For a large percentage of our patients, we tend to utilise a combination of spinal adjustments (classically used to restore normal movement of spinal segments) along with guidance and advice focused on your posture, your mobility and your lifestyle choices.
We also employ techniques of dry needling, cold laser, and soft tissue release, especially with more stubborn or chronic spinal complaints. From the start, it will be important to ensure that you give your body enough time, space and energy to adapt to any changes being made by your chiro. The Do’s and Don’ts for your spinal care will be outlined clearly from your very first adjustment.
- To inspire, educate, and promote spinal health.
- To inspire passion in people to seek and discover their true potential.
- To deliver a quality level of chiropractic service to individuals and families of Sydney and the far reaches of our community.