New Patient Promotional Offer – $49 Initial Consultation
Terms & Conditions:
– Our special $49 fee for an Initial Chiropractic Consultation is valid for new patients only and applicable on their first appointment only.
– New patient initial chiropractic consultations must be booked at least 24 hours in advance, and this promotion is not applicable to same day bookings.
– Be sure to mention “I Love My Spine” to secure this promotion. This can be stated when booking your appointment on the phone or through the online booking system.
– Chiropractic care will commence once it has been deemed that your condition can be helped by Chiropractic, and you (the patient) have given full informed consent to proceed.
– Extras eg. X-rays, dry needling, cold laser, and Kinesio taping are an additional cost and not included in the $49.
– Patient under Third Party Claims or Enhanced Care Plans are unable to use this promotion.
Our goal is simply for you to achieve the results you are after.
Getting started takes a little time while we collect all the information we need to proceed under these guidelines. This ensures that you and your Chiropractor are empowered with as much information as necessary to bring the results you seek and expect.
Three initial steps to getting started:
1. Consultation and health history (20 mins)
2. Chiropractic examination and spinal evaluation (25 mins)
3. Summary of findings and options to start your care (45 mins)
1. Consultation and history
Please ensure that you bring along all relevant information:
* X-rays, DEXA, CT scans, MRIs and their reports
* All medical reports and relevant history
* All medications that you are on or have been taking
* Any vitamins or supplements that you are taking
* Notes from any previous health professionals.
This important information will help us to formulate a detailed picture of your current health and spinal needs.
2. Chiropractic examination
A Chiropractic examination and non-invasive evaluation is a thorough look at your posture, muscle tone and nervous system function. Other tests, including reflexes, orthopaedic test and blood pressure may also need to be performed. These will help isolate the exact cause of your current health concerns.
At this point, a preliminary summary of your examination findings will be given. Options will then be explained before progressing with chiropractic care or further evaluation if required.
With spinal conditions, whether treated or untreated, are existing after three months, further investigations may be required in the form of x-rays, MRI, CT, ultrasound, or referral.
If we feel that your case cannot be helped with Chiropractic care we will inform you before we proceed any further. If you can be helped we will also tell you that!
3. Summary of findings and options to start your care
Our care is patient centred and strongly driven by you. By this we mean that your involvement and understanding is central to achieving realistic results for your current levels of spinal health. Before you can be proactive in your health care, you need a good understanding of the problem and how to get well.
Early in your care a complete report and program will be given, usually prior to your first adjustment. This will help build your understanding and be efficiently proactive towards long lasting and beneficial results. Your complete understanding of your spinal and health issues are paramount to us.
Your first adjustment
We use a variety of gentle and comfortable techniques, and before anything is done, we explain the process thoroughly to you.
Your first adjustments are particularly gentle to ensure your body has enough time, space and energy to respond and adapt to the changes being made. As your body begins to function properly, more work can be done each visit, building on the preceding adjustment. With time, your body is better able to adapt to these changes quickly and easily.