Sick and tired of headaches, constant tension in neck and shoulders, back and hip pain?
Get your back on track with quality, results-driven care from Wynyard Chiropractic.
For Just $99, your initial consultation Includes:
- One-on-one consultation (45-60 mins)
- Posture and Spinal examination
- Orthopaedic/Neurological evaluation
- Preliminary Care and home care
- Understanding your spinal problems & patient history
About our team
Dr John de Voy
Dr John de Voy has been a practicing Chiropractor for 35+ years. He graduated from Sydney College of Chiropractic with a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) and Doctor of Osteopathy (DO). He continued his education and in 2012 he completed his Diplomate in Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics (DICCP).
John uses a combination of chiropractic techniques in order to tailor the care to each individual. He is proficient in Diversified, Thompson Drop Technique, Toggle, Activator Method, SOT, Dry Needling and Cold Laser.
Dr Aimee Mason
Aimee proudly graduated from the inaugural chiropractic program at CQUniversity, Sydney, achieving her Bachelor of Chiropractic Science and Master of Clinical Chiropractic with Distinction.
Along with teaching people about their posture, Aimee uses a variety of chiropractic techniques that are specific to each individual’s needs. She is trained in Diversified, Thompson Drop Technique, SOT pelvic blocking, Activator, Dry Needling, Cold Laser and Remedial Massage
*Terms & Conditions
- Our $99 fee for an Initial Chiropractic Consultation is valid for new patients only and applicable on their first appointment only.
- New patient initial chiropractic consultations must be booked at least 24 hours in advance, and this promotion is not applicable to same day bookings.
- Be sure to mention the “Online New Patient Offer” to secure this promotion. This can be stated when booking your appointment on the phone or through the online booking system.
- Chiropractic care will commence once it has been deemed that your condition can be helped by Chiropractic, and you (the patient) have given full informed consent to proceed.
- Extras eg. X-rays, dry needling, cold laser, and Kinesio taping are an additional cost and not included in the $99.
- Patient under Third Party Claims or Enhanced Care Plans are unable to use this offer